Food, Wine & All That Jazz
1920’S ATTIRE ENCOURAGED
Swirl, smell, sip, savor | Spectacular samples, one price
Dust off your dancing shoes and brush up on your Charleston for Food, Wine & All That Jazz, presented by WGVU and D&W Fresh Market. Sample more than 400 domestic wine and beer selections all for one ticket price. Come dressed to impress in 1920s inspired fashions. The champagne will be chilled and the music HOT!
Join WGVU on Friday, October 25th at the Grand Rapids Public Museum.
Get your tickets today!
Tickets are $50 in advance; $60 at the door, if available. Order your tickets online, by calling 800-442-2771, or at any D&W Fresh Market store. $40 for WGVU members if ordered by phone before October 11th.
COME DRESSED TO IMPRESS IN YOUR BEST ROARING 20'S ENSEMBLE
- WGVU Public Media PBS | NPR, and D&W Fresh Market
- Food Wine & All That Jazz fall wine event
- Grand Rapids Public Museum
- October 25, 2019 | 7:30PM - 10:00PM
- Roaring 20's attire encouraged
- Live Music
- Wine Classes
- Packages with JW Marriott available
- Must be 21
Like us on Facebook