Television Production Internship
- Intern will report to and work closely with one of WGVU's Producers/Directors in television.
- Internship will be hands-on and tailored to the individual's abilities
- Internship hours range from 4-20 hours per week and may require flexible weekly
- scheduling to accommodate varying production schedules. Some evening, weekend
- and holiday hours may be required.
- Work on in-studio television productions
- Work on in-the-field television productions
- Camera operation, prompter operation, grip, learn audio operation, learn the graphic operation
- Keep production areas clean, tidy, and organized.
- Other responsibilities as needed.
ADA Web Compliance Internship - Remote
During this internship, you will have an opportunity to learn and expand on your accessibility and universal design skills in both physical and virtual environments.
Each internship will be customized based on the intern’s skills and desired learning goals, with opportunities to:
- Evaluate WGVU websites using Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 AA and facilities using ADA and universal design standards.
- Test and improve content and tools that support our organization in becoming accessible
Contact Vance Orr @ email@example.com