Michigan Adventure chlorine gas leak points to human error
Caroline MacGregor
July 15, 2014 | WGVU  Visitors of Michigan Adventure Waterpark were exposed to harmful chlorine gases on Friday. Representatives of the amusement park near Muskegon now claim it may have been the result of human error involving the park’s computer program.

More Stories
Untitled Document
Displaying 1 - 4 of 4412 Stories Prev    Next
    State grant to GRCC helps bridge workforce...
          February 27, 2015
    DeBoer attorney says SCOTUS arguments will...
          February 27, 2015
    Net neutrality lawsuits, legal issues pred...
          February 27, 2015
    Consumers Energy, Salvation Army Keep Cust...
          February 27, 2015