Tuesday, October 21, 2014
The WGVU Public Broadcasting Society sustains WGVU as a public media resource for our community by their generous and loyal support. This dedicated group of WGVU Donors ensures that our important services continue to grow in excellence and impact each year.
As you consider your contributions to our community, we hope that you will reflect on how WGVU has enriched your lives. We are committed to our mission to educate, inform & entertain through our Television, Radio, online and WGVUEngage (hyerlink to http://www.wgvu.org/engage/) activities.
Giving Levels and Benefits
Your gifts are an investment in the mission of public broadcasting. We Inform, Educate and Entertain, providing inspiration for every explorer of life and citizen of our community.
BROADCASTER [$1,000 to $2,499]
- Invitations to WGVU premiere celebrations and kids' events with PBS Characters
- 2 Tickets to at least two live entertainment performances in West Michigan*
- WGVU Lending Library borrowing privileges for latest PBS DVD's
- Subscriptions to WGVU publications and other communications
- Name listed as Society Member at least once per year in Showplace Guide
DIRECTOR [$2,500 to $4,999]**
- All of the above, plus guided WGVU tour for up to 10 of your guests
PRODUCER [$5,000 to $9,999]**
- All of the above, plus behind the scenes experiences with PBS/NPR/WGVU luminaries
EXECUTIVE PRODUCER [$10,000 to $14,999]**
- All of the above, plus an evening with those involved in latest WGVU productions
- On-air credit for sponsoring a week of WGVU radio
GENERAL MANAGER'S CIRCLE [$15,000 to $24,999]**
- All of the above, plus on-air credit for sponsoring a week of WGVU television
VISIONARY [$25,000 to $49,999]**
- All of the above, plus opportunity to share your ideas in project planning sessions with WGVU Executive Staff for future projects to benefit the community
- Your name listed for one year on the credits of WGVU's locally produced Newsmakers and West Michigan Week
RADIO STUDIO SPONSOR [$50,000 to $100,000]**
- All of the above, plus 8 support mentions per day on WGVU Radio for one year
TELEVISION STUDIO SPONSOR [$100,000 and more]**
- All of the above, plus 8 support mentions per day on WGVU Television for one year
* Tickets are for WGVU sponsored performances, and available in limited quantities for each event.
** Donations at Director Level or more for at least three years qualify for recognition on plaque at WGVU Studios.
(10% of gifts will sustain the future, going toward AM, FM, TV Program Endowment)
About the Public Broadcasting Society
The Public Broadcasting Society was established in 2010 and includes supporters of WGVU that give at an annual level of $1,000 or more. The Society assists WGVU with fulfilling our mission to educate, inform and entertain.
PB Society Event Photos
Time: 5:30 PM - 8:00 PM
SAVE THE DATE: WGVU'sPublic Media Third Annual Public Broadcasting Society Fall Preview will take place on Sept. 9,2014. Details will be forthcoming.
If you are interested in learning more about becoming a Public Broadcasting Society member contact Suzie Blake, Major Gifts Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (616) 331-6782.