BUSINESS TELEVISION APPLICATIONS
Business Television includes holding interactive meetings or training sessions with employees, vendors and corporate associates located at multiple distant locations via satellite and/or fiber.
- Corporate Communications
- Training/Human Resources
- New Product Introductions
- Press Conferences
- Saves Travel Costs
- Speed (Information reaches all levels at the same time)
- Minimizes down time (time employees are away from their workplace)
- Enhances employee training
- Frequency of meetings (you can bring people at distant sites together more often)
- Interactive (immediate feedback/questions answered)
- Consistent message delivery (everyone hears same information at the same time)
SERVICES WE PROVIDE
- Full production support (studios/cameras/microphones/audio)
- Full engineering support(technicians & equipment operators)
- Graphics Designers (Macintosh based systems)
- Professional support staff (Engineering/Production/Planning)
- Uplink (the only non-preemptable dedicated uplink in West Michigan)
- Encryption (private meetings)
FACILITIES AVAILABLE (Rates)
- Microwave link (should live feeds be required)
- 2-way fiber connectivity
- Two fully-equipped, broadcast studios with IFB and multiple phone line capabilities(cost based on equipment/staff needs)
- Audio conferencing (up to 30 lines simultaneously)
- WGVU AM/FM can provide ISDN Zephyr connectivity for interviews.
- Broadcast studios available (cost based on equipment/staff needs)
- KU-band - analog and digital (Digi Cypher II, MPEG 2)
- Ku-band - MII, 1" or 3/4" playback formats or beta
- Steerable uplink can hit all Ku satellites (C-band turnarounds available)
- Live studio or remote interview equipment, operators and technical support
- Transponder booking available (or can use your existing space segment)
Tower Space Service
850 1480 AM & 95.3 88.5 FM
We are pleased to make available to communication service providers tower space at our multiple tower site locations. These tower sites offer coverage of most of the lower west side of Michigan's lower peninsula starting from Kalamazoo Michigan and extending north to Grand Rapids and west toward Muskegon.
We offer competitive pricing as well as additional connectivity for special applications.
If you are looking to expand your communication services in West Michigan call us for a consultation
301 Fulton St. W (corner of Fulton and Front)
Grand Rapids, MI 49504-6492
Conveniently located just 2 blocks from downtown Grand Rapids, close to the Amway Grand Hotel, the Grand Center and the Van Andel Arena with connectivity to our uplink teleport.
For Satellite Services (Tape Conversions, Downlinks, Business Television) contact Janet Mills, Engineering Office Coordinator at 616-331-6732.
For Equipment Rentals and Studio Rentals contact Phil Lane, Production Manager at 616-331-6791. or email at: email@example.com.